Thursday, July 22, 2004

Solaris, oh how I love thee

I watched Solaris for probably the fifth time last night along with my roommate MsP who has never seen it *gasp* oh and *yawn*

I tell you that the shot of Clooney's tight buttocks never fail to impress and amuse me...really, they never do.

I love this movie because no matter how many times I watch it, I still end up as confused as ever at the ending. Does Chris (Clooney) stay on the ship with his ether-driven wife or does he become part of Solaris as well? What happens to the few crew members that are left? Does Solaris suck them in? Why is his finger cut after all of this when his dead wife specifically tells him she doesn't remember that happening?

Confusion ensues every time. tsk, tsk

Bleh.

If you have seen this movie and would like to comment on it, please do so. I am sure it is much more deeper than I think, but for the life of me, I can't see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home