Thursday, September 02, 2004

Hurricane coming? Have Beer

I was out all morning trying to get gas, pay my bills and get beer and cigarettes so that if I happen to be trapped indoors for days I will have all my necessary vices.

I finally was going to go into work when my car decided to drop a load of metal in the middle of the street.

I drove her back home and stared at her.

Went upstairs, cracked open a beer and ran through 3 of the 4 messages that my mom left me in a frantic voice making sure I was alright.

Then my boss called.

He said he would pick me up because he needs some help with the telephone system.

Now, I am waiting to be driven back home, slightly tipsy and feeling like if I don't get out of here soon, I am going to break something.

Pray for me and MsP.

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

Wait! You get tipsy at work?

I want that job!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

LOL nah...I wish!

I was actually tipsy when I was picked up by my boss, took me like 15 minutes to set the system up and have it in working order so I was still "nice" by the time he dropped me back off at home.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home