Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Alone in the Dark -review-



Having played all 4 inductions of this game (hating the last one cause the controls sucked) I have to say I was looking forward to this movie.

IGNORE the fact that Tit-Tara Reid was going to be in it, and Christian Slater, whom I have loved since Gleaming the Cube, please ignore the pairing of these two.

Also, please ignore that they were trying to pass off Reid as an archeologist. Because, people, that was really reaching there...she could barely pronounce half her lines. It was actually quite funny.

Either way, I was really hoping to find some semblance of something good and I will say the beginning of the movie rawked, but then, after those 5 minutes were over, I tell you, I got flat bored.

Premise? Monster gets set loose, evil doctor wants to rule the world, kids are missing, Slater is going to save world with his gun-toting "hot" smart girlfriend.

Whatever.

This movie so didn't need to be made and that's really all I have to say about that.

3 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

Wait. It's a game? I had no idea.

Although I also have no desire to see the movie.

2:00 PM  
Blogger DeAnn said...

Where did you go?

6:45 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

Actually I just got back from Vegas, it was lots of fun :D

I haven't been keeping up with the blog lately been getting sucked into Alias season 1-3 and some other things.

Life has put the blog on hiatus for now.

muah!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home