Monday, December 13, 2004

Ocean's 12 -review-



Obviously this time around this movie was just a vehicle for adding more beautiful and famous people...i.e. Catherine Zeta Jones.

I personally saw no reason for this film to be made but it was rather funny and who doesn't like looking at such glorious people on-screen? Especially when most of them aren't that bad of actors at all.

Julia Roberts was hilarious and you will know what in part I mean because she is barely in the movie but for this one scene. She looked a bit irritated throughout the whole thing but hey, I guess I would too if I was pregnant with twins and bound by contract since I am only the highest paid actress in the industry.

*sigh* what can a lady do?

Anyway, wait for this on video, it's really not much more than fluff, but delicious fluff, like marshemellowy fluff.

You know, the good kind!

5 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

I had heard it was supposed to be better than the first. You wouldn't say that's true?

2:26 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

In this case? No.

8:40 AM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

What? Wait for video? But I saw it twice. In the same night. I loved it. Although I am probably not a reliable critic because there is only one movie that I have ever actually hated.

Favorite line - "This is Italian television crazy and we're still watching."

Favorite line from the first - "They say that taupe is very soothing."

Yes, I am a dork.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home