Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Seed of Chucky -review-



This movie starring Jennifer Tilly and Redman (who can't act to save his life on a real budget film) was pretty funny.

I enjoyed the whole premise of the spawn of Chucky and Tiff being european, first of all, and then a true to the bone pacifist, second.

Hilarity ensues as Chucky teaches his kid how to go about murdering folks and Tiff impregnates Tilly's character in order to have more kids.

It sort of reminded me of when Craven (that's Wes, to you lamers) did the Freddy movies "off-set" with the actual actors who played the characters in the flick.

Anyway, I know that some people don't find these movies even worth the dime, and basically neither do I, but hell, good entertainment is truly rare, even if it is tacky.

1 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

I don't even know how many Chucky movies there are. I've only seen the first one. But this one looked hilarious in the commercials. It almost made me want to see it for the sheer cheesiness. At least it's overt.

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home