Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Surviving Christmas - 2x preview -

Ok, so I have Surviving Christmas in my greedy little paws so tonight I can watch the horror that is Ben Affleck do again supposedly what people are saying the worst movie of the year.

A while back I posted a semi-ample tidbit of what I thought would be a great movie, but I am just not feeling that way anymore.

Why? Well, because Joel Siegel said so, that's why.

I don't need any further explanation than that, folks, because we all know how I feel about Siegel.

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

I'm SO jealous of you. I am also dying to know how you get all of these movies in your hands when they're still in theaters.

Do you have to kill me if you tell me?

3:14 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

I will email you :D

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home