Thursday, October 14, 2004

2D 22H 12M 7S

This is how long I haven't had a cigarette and out of that I would've smoked around 20 of them by now. As you can see I am not a "big" smoker, but I don't think you have to smoke a pack a day to get cancer, black lungs or yeah, die.

I am holding strong and I am not going to make this a blog about my big, bad habits, but hell it's my blog and I can do what I want.

I will have a review of Taxi tomorrow or in a couple of days. I am pretty sure it will suck, but here is to god willing some funniness on Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon's (or whatever his name is) union.

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

NO!! Please post more about your quitting smoking. If you need support, I for one would be happy to offer you words of encouragement.

Smoking is EEEVIL!!! And GROSS!!!

Does that help?

3:04 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

Yeah...but I do miss them so...my little cancerous friends...*sigh

:hugs: to you, girlina.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home