Thursday, October 07, 2004

Surviving Christmas

Well...well...well.

It's a true wonder when a celebrity's life crashes and burns only to appear to rise from the ashes like a phoenix when they least expect it.

Or when they have had enough of Hollywood's godly standards.

Ben Affleck's new movie, Surviving Christmas looks like a hilariously fun romp and I am glad to see some of his old handsome funnieness return.

Having James Gandolfini in your movie isn't such a bad idea, too.

The preview caught me and the premise was funny and different, as IMDB.com states, "A lonely guy rents himself a family for the holidays". I think I almost fell in love with Affleck all over again when he attempts to slide down the banister like he did as a kid and it breaks and he falls.

Pure comedy.

I am glad to see him coming around.

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

I don't know. James Gandolfini was in that really terrible Julia Roberts-Brad Pitt movie. The name escapes me, which I think is a good thing. It had something to do with Mexico.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

lol...yeah I know what you mean.

Well, in this one he is all scruffed out and gruff. Seeing him like how I really see him sang to me.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home