Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I Am *Awesome* Worship Me

No, really you should.

I fixed my computer with nary a man's help and I used a screwdriver, cd's, fdisk, and a flashlight to do it all.

Man, I never knew how easy this stuff was. I mean I knew, but never really knew.

It was great, tearing it apart, putting it back together again.

I felt strangely detached and restless after it was finished and purring again like a kitten. A brand new Win2000 installation, updated all my drivers etc etc.

Found out which one of my damn hard drives was failing...pulled it out, stuck good one back in (pervert!), cleaned it out...good times.

But that feeling did go away after a while, wanna know why?

BECAUSE BABY, WHEN I INSTALLED
THE SIMS 2 IT WAS ALL OVER!


WhooooHOooooooooOOoooo!

I'm a bit giddy today, but so what.

Tomorrow (if all goes well) a review on Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home