Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Resident Evil: Apox-on-the-critics - review -

"My name is Alice. I worked for the Umbrella Corperation, There was an accident, then, everybody died. Trouble was...they didn't stay dead."

tee hee



I finally was able to watch RE:A and to say that I happily enjoyed myself would be an understatement.

All I needed was a big bag of chocolate and a male slave rubbing my feet to make it any better.

Well...I did have a bag of chocolate, at least.

Anyway, I am just going to jot my notes down instead of giving a full review because they seem scattered (my thoughts) and sometimes it's just more fun seeing what you wrote while watching a movie, drunk off your arse.

and awaaaaaaaaaay, we go!

"Milla's opening scream is like a slice through the heart"
"The guy from The Mummy is hot (Oded Fehr)! Good to see him in another role where he kicks butt."
"Chaos!"
"Jill Valentine character looks just like her! Aweeeeesome!"



"Very glad that they went with the RE3 outfit but what cop wears clothes like that???!!"
"With all this running around, I would love to hear just one person come out and say, "Damn, I'm hungry, what about ya'll?" "Anyone?...No?...Damn."
"Damn, Nemesis is scary as fuck. OOoooooooo look at his rocket launcher..."
"Mike Epps is usually so annoying but his line, "I don't need those guns! My shit is custom! had me cracking the hell up."

tee hee

"Loving that they kept the little girl plot of RE3, even though different circumstances."
"Great premise in order to survive you have to rescue someone."
"Alice is fighting Nemesis. Hand to hand. WTF???!!"
"Man, Alice can kick some ass..."
"whoa."

So there's my review and I am sure I have more I can add but I can't think of any right now.

I guess my only last thought would be that if you are an avid fan of the game, you will be able to follow it and enjoy it because you will notice that they don't stray much from the game. Which is what every gamer who sees one of their beloved games go to live-action wants to see occur.

This happens with RE:A and it leaves it wide open for a glimpse of the upcoming Gamecube release "Resident Evil 4" that is due out early next year (although I highly doubt it).

But one can dream, can't they?

By the way, the reason I don't talk about Alice that much even though Milla rox as her, is because I have never heard of this character until the movie itself.

I have never seen hide nor hair of this character in any of the games. Perhaps I should go play them again for the gazillonth time.

Yep, just might happen.



3 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

I have no interest, but I know it's some people's thing.

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://nowszjun.com/diem/rivw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ujkwlsgg.com/hhqf/yfyc.html]Cool site[/url]

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://nowszjun.com/diem/rivw.html | http://dyvwzneq.com/efbw/xsrt.html

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home