Wednesday, September 08, 2004

And then..She Posted

Yes, I am alive and well and I have to wonder why noone cared to leave comments like,

"Ahta, we hope you are doing well." or
"Ahta, please don't be dead!" or
"Ahta, we saw a tree fall over in your complex, were you under it?"



courtesy of MsP

I can see who my true friends are...yes, I see you or maybe I don't in your lousy cases!

Anyway, Frances wasn't all they cracked it up to be on the news. Some places got hit more than others which is understandable if whatever deity above was particulary unhappy with that area that day. But all in all more damage occurred to my property prior to the hurricane.

So, MsP and I are back at work and I have to say that I was going stir crazy in that apt for almost 4 days straight and am glad...do you -hear- me? GLAD to be back at work.

Oh, and I might have some future cutie prospect going on so cross your fingers for me because I need all the help I can get.


Bye ya'll!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Ahta, we hope you are doing well."
"Ahta, please don't be dead!"
"Ahta, we saw a tree fall over in your complex, were you under it?"

(I often use the royal "we" when referring to myself. I also use the third person.)

Cy is happy you made it through OK.

Good luck on the cutie. Don't scare him away. (Or her, whichever.)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

It's most definitely a guy and thank you, Cy :D

I know Deann would wish me well too but she is off cavorting somewhere from what I read on her blog, so I hope she is having a good time.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Suuuuure. That's it. She's busy. Uh-huh.

She ditched you, she ditched you ... :)

5:10 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

Hush you!

LOL

I think my feelings might be hurt.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Let me kiss them and make them better ...

::evil grin::

12:17 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

You sir are a scoundrel!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home