Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Heya, heya, heya, step right up!

Ok, so I have been out of commission the last couple of days, we almost had an awful hurricane but it didn't slam dunk us thankfully. My back has been killing me so I have been grunting around the house like an old lady but the Sims 2 have been keeping me lively.

I saw Ghost in the Shell 2 this weekend and it alright and I plan on doing a review on it this week, but work has me kind of boggled right now.

A piece of good news, my car will be fixed in the next week hopefully so wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

So, where's the Ghost in the Shell 2 review?

And how do you see all of these movies?

1:19 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

Ghost in the Shell 2 was so dragged out that I promptly forgot about it.

It was visually stunning though, so I might work something up out of that, because I was so confused at some points that I couldn't even think straight.

And if I were to tell you, I'd have to kill you.

About the movies that is.

Mwhahahahahhaha!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home