Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I Quit Smoking

Yesterday.

And the evil pain controller, Ibuprofen.

I have been having these extreme stomach pains for the last week and did some research online only to find out that alot of my symptoms may be the result of some very bad habits I have incurred over the last 13 years of my life.

In order to prevent any further problems, I had to stop them.

So in hindsight of preventing a peptic ulcer, I have given up my sweet, sweet Advil, my luscious cigarettes, and I have placed drinking to a happy medium that will hopefully increase my life span and my stomach lining.

Being sick is not fun, and I am not a fan of it by any means, so wish me luck on my journey, cause man, I am sure as hell gonna need it.

By the way, I am not an idiot, I am going to head to the doctor at the end of the month to see if I was correct in my assumption, and at that time, I will be healthier (food wise) and off of cigarettes and the pills (lord no!) for almost a month.

Pray for me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great way to start a monday. Stick with it & visit us often @ http://forums.about.com/ab-quitsmoking. Good luck with the quit.

Mike the Squire

12:02 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

Thank you, Mike. I sure will be visiting :D

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came here from about .com smoking.... this is pansy bug.... I am so happy for you. You are doin fabulous......I have never been on a blog so had to figure this out.....LOL I am reading everything I can......lindy....please pass the cupcakes...LOL

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home