Tuesday, October 12, 2004

My reviews ='s renting alot

I realize that alot of my reviews steer towards renting movies after the fact, but don't think for a minute that I am not one who doesn't enjoy going to the actual theaaaaa-ter!! because I do.

But, at the same time, movies are darn expensive and the studio companies (as well as ever other Tom, Dick and Harry) want your hard-earned dollars.

It's bad enough we pay taxes and receive no healthcare, or wait, have jobs but can barely get by...yeah, so let's go to the movies and spend $10 on a ticket on a lousy film instead of eating for the week...yeah! *fists pumping in the air*

Or let's say we did, but didn't.

Anyway, there are rarely any films I will recommend to see in the actual theater...so I am just clarifying why.

Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

See, I feel like you're always seeing movies BEFORE they're in the theater. Or before they're on video but when they're out of the theater. Am I just completely out of it?

5:44 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

No, you aren't out of it. But that's neither here nor there, either way you will eventually be introduced to the movie or see it in the video store (if it's not already out there), so at least you have some inkling at what it's about.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

I also want to add, that most of the movies I see are already out or on video.

I just catch them alot quicker.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home