Friday, October 15, 2004

My -First- Concert

No, this is not a flashback of the first time I ever went to a musical concert, but the intro to my actually going to one, ever.

I am 30 years old and have never been to a rock concert.

How is that possible, you ask? Don't ask me, ask my friends and family.

Obviously they all suck.

Just joking. Or am I?

Anyway, MsP bought Metallica tickets for November 6th for my belated birthday gift and man, is she siked.

Oh and I am, too.

I love me some Metallica. I just don't get too excited about things until they actually happen...well, about things that I have never encountered before.

In movies and TV, concerts always seem so crowded and dirty, smelly even.

Is that really fun? Maybe it wasn't anyone but myself who shirked my childhood (teen years) out of going to one of these grand events.

Nah.

Either way it should be a helluva time, and I know you all are jealous and ohso, envious of my rubbing shoulders with old fogies such as myself, banging head to Sandman.

Come on, admit it. You want to be my friend now right?

'course you do.

1 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

Wow! You're starting with Metallica?! That's awesome. And also very brave.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home