Monday, November 01, 2004

Oh, splendid days

The last few days have been eventful. My best friend from NY visited me and we had an uneven, buzzed outing cohesive spun-out blissful whirlwind of fun.

I also saw Vanity Fair, The Grudge and a slew of horror movies that I must have seen ten times over.

I also think I may have come to a new understanding on what love for other people may entail.

I won't bore you with the details, but sometimes its better knowing that you are better off knowing love, than never knowing how much love can kick you in the ass.

The Grudge was scary.

Hold me.

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

I have had trouble commenting here lately (and on other Blogger comments). Have you considered using HaloScan? It's awesome.

I'd be interested in more of your insights on love. Your feelings seem to echo "Eternal Sunshine," which I loved loved loved!

I wanted to see "The Grudge," but kind of lost interest. I don't know why. How was "Vanity Fair?" I'm reading the book for my book club!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

I might try out haloscan, that is the one you use right?

Vanity Fair was actually very intriguing but there were some points that I just rolled my eyes about...like the scenes were out of place or something...disjointed even.

I think thats the problem with trying to cram as many interesting things as you possibly can from such a good book into a small amount of time.

Overall, I enjoyed it.

My thoughts on love are sporadic...you know us virgos, mutable creatures, we are.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home