Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Machinist - preview -



I have a feeling that this will always be a preview because unfortunately, I heard that it won't be available in many theatres, which just sucks.

It looks relatively interesting and I think Christian Bale is a great actor and the weight that he lost to do this role is also something I would like to see since they state that he looks like a roaming skeleton.

That's always fun, I'm sure.

Either way, if anyone can PLEASE help me with where I can find this movie playing in Florida, that would be great, 'cause I don't think it will be playing down here.

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

I thought it was a made-for-Showtime movie, which would mean it won't show in theatres at all. Am I wrong?

6:37 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

This movie is a film and it's showing in only a couple of states in the US. I cannot wait till it comes out on video!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home