Thursday, December 30, 2004

Videogames are ruining my life

No, seriously they are.

I am on my PC in the morning and in the evening and if I could play at work, I would.

I haven't watched any movies lately so that's why there haven't been any reviews.

Sorry.

Actually, no I'm not.

Anyway, Everquest 2 is so much fun, I don't care if I never see another movie again. Except that I joined Netflix and will have the luxury of having them delivered to my home and I can not watch them when I get them because why?

I will be playing a video game.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good time on their holiday breaks and I got the bestest gift ever, a new computer.

Man, does that kitty rock.

Happy holidays!

~Ahtawulfa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dudette, it is a-ok! Glad to see you are still alive at least :D

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home