Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Yaoi Manga Must Be Banned...

For the love of god, I have been trapped reading scanlations for weeks and I am sure noone comes to this page anymore, but just thought I would let you all know, that I am fine...

I am just in bliss reading manga everyday, that there really is nothing left in my life except for school and work and cooking...I love cooking so much...*weep*

So, I haven't been watching movies.

I know, it's almost a sin, but I have one to top that, I haven't even been watching T.V.!

Lord, I think my world is teetering on the border of a black hole.

But with these guys to keep me company...



I think I will be just fine.

*sigh*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen very few flicks myself. Batman Begins and Charlie & The Chocolate Factory are the only two I remember. Both were awesome, though.

And Six Feet Under has rocked this last season. Other than that, have just been singing and sleeping my life away. My home computer died, so I mourn that as well.

And sorry, I'm not a mangaman. The occasional animé, sure. But that whole reading backwards thing vexes me.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

Reading backwards was pretty hard for like a minute, but then I realized it's actually easier for me for some reason...not sure why...lol.

I saw Batman Begins, maybe I will throw a review up soon about it :)

1:50 PM  
Blogger Ste7en said...

Hey, I just created an account. Wanted to post something at work and couldn't without doing it. So, here I am...and clueless.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Eli said...

hey im here im here cool blog, i'll check it out so don't be lonely XD

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home