Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Ahta, Get Over Yourself

yeah!

Yeah, so I figured that everything I liked, MsP would like and that's not the case. I happened to notice this whenever I try to show her something creative I write, but the subject turns out unfortunately, not to be of any interest to her what-so-ever.

This really makes me sad, simply for the fact that she can get a bit "not so nice" about the subject and it makes me feel like perhaps she is mocking my interest in it, as well.

well, why don't you talk to her about it?

Well, I would but it wouldn't really matter. I am not trying to change her views or her thoughts on a particular subject. I just want her to read my stuff and get a chuckle whether the matter suits her or not.

I don't think that's too much to ask for

Me neither.

Either way, I know if she wanted me to look at something of hers (or when she has even when I haven't wanted to in the least) I will make the time and effort because I care about her and her interests.

get over yourself, you martyr

pffft, on you...


Anyway, I guess noone really likes what they find interesting scoffed at, but then again, I find amusement in so many people's weird proclivities that it's hard not to see why my stuff should be any different.

refer to title, ahta

yeah, yeah, I get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home