Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Hardass

When inquiring of a fellow today what kind of character he was making for me in his new "novel", the response I got wasn't what I expected but who am I to tell him any different?

Me: and what bathing scene???
Him: In your quarters, shipside, you have a bathing pool. I introduce you by you rising slowly out of the water dripping and wet. I describe the beauty of your femininty. But contrast it as you put on your gear and prepare to kill someone. It's like a slow transformation. Like you're a hardass but your a sexy feminine hardass, under all those weapons.
Me: Ohk...
Him:...

Yeah, so these are the types of things I have to deal with, and while it's not wholly a bad thing so much as it's just downright surreal, I should be glad anyone is thinking of me in this fashion at all.

I usually just get:

Peanut Gallery: You're mean and too blunt. It throws people off, it's possibly why people don't like you sometimes, oh and the fact that you don't make any effort to communicate with them.
Me: grunt *snort

Yeah, I should thank my lucky stars. I mean, at least I get to kill someone in the stories, right?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Dkzone
Oh yes you get to kill all kinds of people. You even kill another assasin.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dkzone
did I mention you get spanked......and really liked it?

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home