Monday, July 26, 2004

Teq-ill-ya!

Yes, so I had like 2 shots of tequila this evening with MsP. She made a kickin' drink full of triple sec, OJ, lemon juice and a shot of tequila. It was off the hizz-house.

so what, I use slang when I want to!

Yeah, so at the same time, staring at an AIM name that I haven't cared much about in months since I haven't been on...why o why do I care now?

You know why?

Let me tell you...it's because I suck!

I suck the almighty bull balls of the ram...the bull that every matador hates to be stabbed by, his balls. His great big bull balls.

Yeah, so *insert assholish SN here* or whoever you are...and you know who you are, just remember I hate you but I loathe you all at the same time.

I guess that's a good thing right?

Maybe not.

muah muah and all that good shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home