Sunday, July 25, 2004

Mary Beth

I was perusing one of MsP's sites this morning yes, it's 5 a.m. and I saw a gorgeous pic of my daughter. The only daughter I will ever have since I am not so selfish as to over-populate this overgrown planet more than it already is...so I give you, Mary Beth don't laugh at her name, dammit!



She is 8 years old and I rescued her a couple a years back from a woman who was struggling to keep at least 10 mutts surviving in her small home. I saw Mary's butt on the internet, stretched out on some steps like a prima-donna and I knew that she had to be mine.

She is Doyle from the 25th hour, a female tramp from Brooklyn, she is Lassie on ritalin, she is a pit-bull buried in a ton of fur and sereness, she is the wolf I always wanted growing up.

Mary Bo-Berry, you are my heart and I love your puppy breath, dude.

*sob

1 Comments:

Blogger Ari said...

wood floors!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! that is sooo evil, Cab!

You are just wrong! :(

LOL

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home