Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Global Warming and The News That Rocked the World

It seems that in 45 years 18-65% of most plant and animal life will be extinct or set to be extinct due to global warming.



That is just wonderful. I mean, when even plants can't struggle to survive and reproduce in this world, then you can be sure that we aren't far behind. Don't think so? It's already estimated that around 150,000 humans are dying a year due to increasing temperatures worldwide. It's said that in Australia alone, there may be up to 15,000.

Forget pollution, smoking, drugs...the heat may be the thing to do you in one day.

************************

Ok, enough with actually caring about the planet, time for the news that rocked the world!!!!!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Having A Baby!



=



I knew it, we all knew it. I am very happy for them, I think two people who really love children and doing good for the world deserve this happiness.

I don't care what anyone says about Pitt's and Aniston's breakup, it wasn't meant to be obviously and in reality...who cares?!

It's not like kids were involved and Aniston seems a bit whiny to me anyway.

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Anyway, I will leave to go back to washing dishes and enjoy the pic below.

--WARNING GRATUITIOUS HOT PIECE OF ASS POSTING AHEAD--



*sigh* I love Christian Bale.

7 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

Gross to the Brangelina baby. Just ew.

And also, of course we can't survive if plants can't survive. They provide us with oxygen, after all.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

lol @ gross

Are you on team aniston!!??

My take on the whole thing is that two people who look like that cannot mess with nature, and so their child will be so normal looking, I bet.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Fraulein N said...

Mmm, Christian Bale?

1:45 PM  
Blogger DeAnn said...

I am not really on a "team," but I cannot endorse them having a baby so soon after his split with his lovely wife. I don't know. It all kind of makes me ill.

4:35 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

fraulein, christian bale is an actor in the states/UK/other places, not sure of where you are located (will check our your blog).

He's very delicious, huh?

*licks screen* :)

8:58 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

deann, I hear ya.

For me, people are popping buns out of the ovens all over the place outside of being celebrities, basically doing the same thing, so I figure its like normal in today's realm of things.

I think Jen is great, but I see no problem with them splitting up, she seems happy now anyway with her new guy, so more power to her :)

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that eye shadow?
Chirstian Bale is one HOT piece of ASS!!!... Equilibrium anyone?

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home