Monday, August 02, 2004

Been Blah and Back

Ok, so I have been up and down this whole weekend due to the fact that I am a raving lunatic.

But you already know this, don't you?

you should

Anyway, in the process of losing my goddamn mind (which I will get into depth a bit later) I have noticed that I neglected Cab and she was kind of losing it on her site a bit.

It's ok baby, I am back. Don't fret any further. Your wolfie is here for you.

So, yeah Saturday night me and MsP went to our good friend Amy's house and got plastered.

Well, I got plastered, MsP got stoked. Much fun was had by all, but I would like to run the list of drinks that I had and you are sure to be amazed at the fact that I made it home in one piece.

but MsP was driving

Well, then that explains it then.

The Mix-it If You Got It Bar

1. Shot of tequila
2. Glass of red wine
3. Coors light
4. Another shot of tequila
5. Some imported beer
6. Another shot of tequila
7. Corona
8. Corona and finish off friend's red wine
9. Last shot of tequila
10. and certainly not least sucking on last corona like a baby

Now in the process, I ran out of cigarettes so I had to walk to the nearest store in an neighborhood I've been in twice. Our friend's girl says its three blocks away, I'm dreading it.

We walk and it's like a minute away.

Three blocks my ass and whoot! that she was wrong.

I was so drunk, that I was talking about my Dad playing music for me on my birthdays when I was a little girl and bubbling over in tears.

Songs like "Happy Birthday" sans The Beatles, "Shake, shake, shake" sans K.C. and the Sunshine Band and the ever loving "Another bites the dust" sans Queen.

It wasn't pretty. The crying that is.

But I did get alot of awwwwwww's and poor-drunk-baby's out of it.

My friends are wonderful.

Sunday me and MsP went to the beach just to get rained on. Twice.

Then, we snoozed the day away until 5pm, upon where I realized it was "drinky time" and proceeded to get so drunk that I could barely press play on my CD player while slurring to Linkin Park.

My co-worker is back by the way and everything is fine. Thought I'd give you guys an update on that one.

Ta!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home