Thursday, August 12, 2004

Van Helsing Review

I don't know if you know this but Hugh Jackman is my unborn children's father.

Yes. He is.

My fantasy is of him wearing that wolverine outfit (circa Classic X-men) with a cigar butt in his mouth saying, "Let's get at it, bub."

And of course I say, "Ok." with a slight sigh in my voice.

sigh

So why on the 3rd attempt of watching this movie, I have yet to see anything that I can like about it?

Because it's really bad, that's why.

So bad, that even without Jackman, all my favorite horror characters are in it and I still can't find anything redeeming about it at all.

It was like watching paint dry.

And I have actually watched paint dry and it's probably ten times better than this.

Anyway, I still love you Hugh. I will stick with you if you just stick with Wolvie.



1 Comments:

Blogger CarpeDM said...

But I liked this movie. I loved it.

Okay, maybe love is a strong word. But there was funny stuff and Hugh is hot. And Dracula and the Werewolf guy were hot. And there was the monk guy with his bumbling semi-hotness. I even kind of thought Frankenstein was cute.

Granted, the baby vamps were completely lame and the gypsy chick couldn't act her way out of a handbag. But it had some good moments. Mainly all involving the hot men but still...that's enough for me.

Found you through DeAnn. Enjoying.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home