Tuesday, August 03, 2004

City of Heroes

Well, my good friend, DkZone sent me a copy of C.O.H. and I am very excited to play it. For all of you who have no idea of what a big geek I am, it's an online multiplayer game similar to EQ but in a city...and with superheroes.

Ok, so not exactly the same but you get the jist.

I will be logging on tonight and checking it out and I am indecisive on if I should keep with my personality and go evil or go out of the box and try to be a hero.

I will get back to you on that power struggle.

edited to add that i just found out that I can't be a villian until the next expansion pack, so there goes my hopes for world domination

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooooh ... me wants, me wants ...

11:09 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

Hey Cy! Good afternoon :) Yeah usually when you beg someone long enough to get you something, it magically appears at your job!

You should try it LOL How you been?

11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm. Begging. That might work.

I've been swamped - but easing up now. And yourself?

12:37 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

Working too, but barely lol

12:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

::: grump grump grump grump :::

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home