Thursday, August 05, 2004

Well, It's Official

That I am officially addicted to COH (City of Heroes for you slow guys) and it's such an awesome game that I am happy to say that I was right in my assumption that I love kicking the shit out of people or toons, in this case.

Unlike EQ, there is a neverending slew of "missions" you can go on and gain experience like a mad-man and I can't tell you how much I enjoy looking at everyone's get-up (superhero costumes). It just makes me look forward to my gazillion comic books that I will be receiving, hopefully this week, even more.

Welp, that's all I really have to say today except for the fact that I might log on tonight and give you some details about my retarded love-life because man do I need to vent about that.

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

:: tosses two cents down ::

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home