Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Underworld Evolution -quick review-



Man, this movie really rocks, and its not because of the action only, its because they kept the storyline intact and even brought in some elements of the history that was missed in the first one.

I really enjoyed it, and I think even if you are not a fan of gratuitous violence and monsters, that you might even like it.

It made me feel and shit...I hate feeling stuff, but it was ok in this case.

I mean, Brokeback Mountain made me feel stuff too, but it doesn't always have to be about the tingle in the panties, right?

Right.

4 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

Is it because she's all hot and stuff in the latex?

1:36 AM  
Blogger DeAnn said...

Oh, and also, you haven't even seen "Brokeback Mountain," have you? Because there was nothing erotic in the least about that film. It was all about raw and heartbreaking emotion.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

I did see the movie...lol.

Nothing erotic? What is not erotic about Jake and Heath kissing like mad dogs?

I will give the raw and heartbreaking emotion, but I read stuff like that all the time (yaoi fangirl here...*waves*) and had read the story long before the movie was even a thought.

9:57 AM  
Blogger DeAnn said...

Seen anything good lately? Can't believe you were silent post-Oscars!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home